Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field from an accredited college is required. Four (4) years of experience in intrusion analysis and incident response may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- One (1) year of Splunk Experience or equivalent courses
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity techniques and Network Analysis
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in intrusion analysis and incident response
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems, and supporting Office applications. Demonstrated real-world incident management / incident response experience
- Experience with computer network exploitation, construction, and diagnostics of computer networks, network analysis, network threats and risks, incident response, and database research.
- Other applicable skills, including technical and narrative reporting.
- Maintain awareness of applicable computer network exploitation policies, regulations, and compliance documents.