The Systems Engineering & Integration for the National Systems for Geospatial-Intelligence program delivers full life-cycle systems integration and engineering services to the missions of its customer. This program is chartered to provide technical leadership for many of NGA’s highest priorities, including the Compartmented Modernization (CMOD) project.
The CMOD project near term goal is to assess and track to closure the ability of the NGA Enterprise to ingest products via library services in full ICD 503, Intelligence Overlay C compliance. CMOD’s long term goal is to generate and update an Enterprise Release Management plan for NGA Enterprise to provide full ICD 503, Intelligence Overlay C compliant support for compartmented capabilities including exploitation, workflow management and tasking dissemination.
Responsibilities of the CMOD Enable Services Engineer include the following:
- Define the NGA Enterprise ICD 503, Intelligence Overlay C modernization and transition roadmap for Enable Services, NGA’s Get GEOINT competency.
- Assess NGA contract baselines against ICD 503, Intelligence Overlay C and compartmented functional and security needs for Enable Services, NGA’s Get GEOINT competency.
- Define and control requirements for NGA systems and services to resolve gaps against compartmented functional and security needs, specifically ICD 503 Intelligence Overlay C requirements for Enable Services, NGA’s Get GEOINT competency.
- Define programming guidance to fund implementation of gaps deemed out-of-scope for NGA Enable Services
- Assess design completeness and viability against requirements scope for Enable Services, NGA’s Get GEOINT competency
- TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS / Math / Science / Engineering or related technical experience
- Minimum of 5+ full years of experience in related field
- Experience applying system engineering processes, and detailed implementation planning to complex systems or enterprises
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the NGA organization and programs, primarily GIMS.
- SE&I experience working with NSG/NGA or GEOINT Mission Partner systems/segments
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Extensive Planning/Scheduling/Analysis Expertise and Experience
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with the NGA Change Management Process
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Advanced degree in a technical field
- Knowledgeable in NIST Special Publication 800-53 security controls and control enhancements with specific focus on the Intelligence Community overlay
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the NGA organization and programs, primarily GEOAxis and ISP(C2S).
- Working knowledge of the NSG and NGA Acquisition Processes
- Relevant SE&I (INCOSE), IT (ITIL), IA (CISSP), Agile (Scrum) certifications
- Familiarity with NGA leadership and organization