Provide / author documentation, lead and participate in design, code, and software
readiness reviews as prescribed by the Government’s software development procedures and processes. Provide/author and participate in technical presentations on assigned projects. C++, Python, compiler-specific knowledge (IR optimization, build-time and link-time optimization, code generation, LLVM), system image formats (PE, ELF, COFF) and Assembly. Cross-platform C development, Python, knowledge of Windows APIs, experience with CI systems (including VM provisioning). Perform Reverse engineering and Python development.
- Minimum eight (8) years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Strong Reverse Engineering and Python experience.
- Able to setup and configure version control software (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.).
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues.
- Able to create and brief technical presentations.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience developing programs to capture, analyze, and interpret network traffic.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience developing packet-level programs. Expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
- Expert ability in UNIX kernel internals and/or low-level Windows internals.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience programming device drivers in Windows and/or UNIX variants.
- Extensive experience with Python and reverse engineering.
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Internals.
- Experience developing in a Windows Environment.
BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
TS/SCI with Polygraph
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care 100% paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.