- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline; an associate's degree in computer science or related discipline and two (2) years programming experience or five (5) years programming experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Within the last five (5) years, a minimum of three (3) years of experience programming with a combination of any or all of the following: Java, C, or C++.
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of one (1) year experience designing and developing applications in a Windows or UNIX/Linux operating environment.
- Demonstrated experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Apache Accumulo, and/or Big Table.
- Demonstrated experience with Map/Reduce.
- Demonstrated experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis and design for one (1) or more object-oriented systems.
A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline desired.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care 100% paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.