Assist in the design, develop, test, and document prototypes and products in at least one of the technical disciplines of analog engineering, digital engineering, RF engineering, computer engineering, communication engineering, optical engineering, network engineering, mechanical engineering, systems engineering, production engineering, chemical engineering, applied physics, material science, and device physics. Write automated software test scripts. Develop test plans and test cases for cellular and / or WiFi technologies and protocols. Write test plans and test cases based on operational scenarios and Concepts of Operations.
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years of automated test design experience.
- Have five (5) years of leading and overseeing the work of engineers and technical support personnel.
- Have experience in developing and executing test plans and analyzing the data.
- Have experience in discovering technical problems and developing viable solutions.
- Have a working knowledge of Project Management best practices.
- Knowledge of cellular and/or WiFi technologies & protocols.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field desired.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care 100% paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.