Provide systems engineering support in the area of Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include facilitating User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities for new capabilities that are to be integrated into the operational environment. Specific activities may include risk identification and management, schedule development and coordination, dependency identification, test plan and test case documentation, and verification of requirements traceability. Successful candidates will be required to develop documentation in accordance with systems engineering best practices. Additionally, this position will require the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations and support the scheduling, conduct, and reporting of cross-organizational technical exchanges, planning sessions, and test events.
- Minimum of 5 years of systems engineering experience.
- Demonstrated systems engineering experience, particularly in the areas of test and integration. Experience developing test cases from approved requirements.
- Experience with scheduling and coordination. Successful candidates will be detail oriented and exhibit strong organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Cyber domain experience.
- Previous experience facilitating test events.
- INCOSE Systems Engineering Professional certification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Communications, Computer, or Electrical), Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or a related field.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.