Maintain awareness of applicable computer network exploitation policies, regulations, and compliance documents. Analyze network packet information, Windows and Linux/UNIX OS system data, executable file data, host data, and metadata to identify and characterize anomalies on USG networks. Provide reporting on activities and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities. Perform research utilizing Agency resource tools and databases. Provide analytic support at both network and host level to augment the Government team charged with identifying and characterizing anomalies on USG networks. Provide domain expertise in networking hardware and communication technologies, and systems programming. Develop and analyze exploitation tactics, techniques and procedures for a wide range of operating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. Four (4) years of experience in intrusion analysis and incident response may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity techniques and Network Analysis.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in intrusion analysis and incident response; and three (3) years of demonstrated experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems, and supporting Office applications.
- Demonstrated real-world incident management / incident response experience.
- Experience with computer network exploitation, construction, and diagnostics of computer networks, network analysis, network threats and risks, incident response, and database research.
- Other applicable skills, including technical and narrative reporting.
Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care 100% paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.