Provide written reports, proof-of-concept code, prototypes, and hands-on demonstrations
of reverse engineering results. Provide/author and participate in technical presentations on assigned projects.
- Minimum of eight (8) years equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, Python.
- Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.).
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues.
- Able to create and brief technical presentations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field preferred.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.