Provide direct systems engineering support and related services at a portfolio level for the Information Assurance domain. Provide SE support for programs and promote standardization of documentation and work across organizations using standardized templates, frameworks, and procedures. Identify stakeholders, coordinate shared activities, and help shape interactions with the other organizations. Support the development, decision tracking, and cross thread analysis; working with Thread Leads to further develop thread concepts, configuration management, prioritization of processes, and document decisions. Provide assessment responses and feedback. Create thread reviews respective of the organization and a set of Use Cases, Mission Outcomes, and Measures of Success. Provide cross organizational analysis across the enterprise on implementation strategies, engineering processes, identification of gaps and needs, efficiencies/duplication avoidance, and transition/decommissioning. Review the Integrated Mission Management Cross initiatives and the goals in order to compare against the Capability Needs. Monitor activities of programs within the organization and report, assessing the needs and progress. Provide insight into the organizations’ priorities and “Care-Abouts” and report back to Leadership, particularly early on, and also provide reciprocal feedback from the Leadership to the organizations. Recommend review and analysis of products and processes associated with the Directorate Roadmap activities and provide feedback. Provide inputs to the Integrated Master Schedules, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 20 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 18 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 24 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience coordinating development projects.
- Analysis of design and implementation alternatives, tradeoffs, and recommendations.
- Analysis of functional, system, and non-functional requirements, data flows, and dependencies.
- Architecture experience (DoDAF, Zachman).
- Excellent knowledge of the Information Assurance domain.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.