Develop, deliver, test and support integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management. Lead projects and programs for Government or Industry customers. Design complex collection systems; integrate systems using multiple operating systems, perform tradeoff studies, and system performance analysis. System architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation. Perform manual and automated tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or two (2) years of additional relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Twelve (12) years of significant demonstrated experience in designing complex collection systems, integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000), performing tradeoff studies and system performance analysis.
- Seven (7) years of experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompasses system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Three (3) years of experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Basic Unix/Linux understanding…ability to install software
- Apache Tomcat experience
- Component/Integration Testing
- Customer experience w/ TAO or NTOC, TD, IAD
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.