Full SDLC activities, ability to work in/with an agile product development team environment, derive system-level requirements, document system interfaces and dependencies, perform Trade Studies and Analysis of Alternative (AoA), manage risks and support technical leadership. Experience with implementing PKI-controlled access.
- Twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Eight (8) years of experience providing technical direction for the development, engineering, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- Twelve (12) years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Seven (7) years of experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
- Seven (7) years of experience in developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications, Interface requirements.
- Four (4) years of experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Four (4) years of experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
- Four (4) years of experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved.
- Four (4) years of experience in System performance analysis.
- Four (4) years of experience in reengineering.
- Ten (10) years of experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA Way process structure.
- Five (5) years direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Experience with Architecture frameworks (i.e., DoDAF 2.0, TOGAF, FEAF) with the ability to develop artifacts and familiarity with architecture development tools. Understanding of the DevOps methodology. Desired experience developing strategic and implementation plans for large scale information systems
Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc).
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care 100% paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, Profit Sharing, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.