- Within the last five (5) years a minimum of three (3) years of experience programming in the SharePoint architecture using SharePoint Designer and SharePoint workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline. An additional four years (4) of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint 2013.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint applications using workflows.
- Demonstrated experience working on LinkShare/Corporate SharePoint.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Fort Meade, MD area
About Ocean Riders Engineering:
Ocean Riders Engineering, Inc. is a dynamic woman-owned, agile small business with a great depth of experience in an array of engineering related services. Our experience includes systems engineering, project engineering, and specialized engineering expertise to support National Security, the Intelligence Community, and DoD critical missions since 2009. Our team develops and maintains strong relationships with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction and mission success.
Ocean Riders Engineering provides generous benefits including: Health Care paid for employee and 50% for dependents, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term disability, SEP-IRA with 10% employer contribution, 15 days PTO, and 10 paid holidays.
Ocean Riders Engineering is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.